[nfb-talk] Michael Hingson Here ismyChristmas newsletterdesigned to warm up any snow bound person

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 19:12:25 UTC 2010

Oh, come now.  It's a new trend to put out something not readily accessible
from the outset.  What rhymes with Cleo?  Oh, right!  I'm totally kidding.

Cudos to Michael for putting out the new book for sure.  Anyone who can
complete and get a publisher to pick up their book is a winner in my book,
but hasn't the story used up all its traction ten years later?

Joe