[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

Alicia Richards alicianfb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 08:57:46 UTC 2010

One of the upsetting things about yesterday's accident is that many bloggers
on the Internet are saying the reason for the accident was specifically
because the students were blind.  I wish people would have some common
sense.  No sighted person would have been able to react quickly enough and
move out of the way in time, even if they did see the car coming at them.
This could have happened to any pedestrian taking public transportation.  I
guess the incident being blamed on blindness does not surprise me, but it
does anger me.  I find such ignorance incredibly frustrating.

Alicia

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5712 (20101217) __________

http://www.eset.com