[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Dec 19 03:39:53 UTC 2010

Now now, we are not regecting you personally, just the idea of making bus stops safer.  Yes, it's true that saying "sorry" won't bring Dave back; but, neither will fixing every bus stop in the country for maximum safety.  The only way you can do that is just stay home and not go anywhere.  That's the only point we're all trying to make.

Besides, like Dave Andrews said a few days ago, the policy of the NFB is not determined on this or any other lists; rather, it's determined at our national conventions.  No need to take it so personally.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray