[nfb-talk] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #154- White Canes and Windmills

Alan awheeler at neb.rr.com
Tue Feb 16 04:03:22 UTC 2010

You and mike need to relax. If we can't dress up our canes to reflect our
personality, then that drains some of the fun out of life. I would love to
give some cowboy styling to my cane, for example, like a leather
handle/grip.

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never
been any place or done anything.
- Louis L'Amour |

Alan Wheeler #8568 on Telespace
Columbus, Nebraska