[nfb-talk] [Nh-board] collapse of board

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Feb 23 21:16:49 UTC 2010

Ed,

I, for one, don't know how to respond to your notes.  It sounds as though you have definite problems, but you also seem to have some interested people.  I am not sure
that not having candidates for positions means that an affilliate needs to be dissolved, though.  Persons who are interested in an affilliate, such as yourself and other
interested chapter and student division members should get in contact with someone at our national office for advice or help.  You have probably already done this,
though,.  If that is the case, please know that we are hoping for a positive solution and wishing the best for you.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson