[nfb-talk] NLS digital player

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Mon Jan 11 03:01:35 UTC 2010

Additionally,

If the magazine you want to listen to is produced and distributed by NLS,
one can

1 download it off the site

2 unpack it to a folder on a thumb drive,

3 listen on your new player.

Note: your thumb drive can contain more than one publication. Just make sure
each publication is unzipped to its own folder.

To access the bookshelf, press and hold down the play key, and then make
your book selection.

Hope this helps some.

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup
trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of
highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary
works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall