[nfb-talk] raised markers

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 15 16:44:45 UTC 2010


Anybody know where I can get some raised markers? I need some round, flat, 
clear plastic raised markers suitable  for putting on the buttons of a 
microwave oven that is for use by a group. My department has a microwave 
oven and I'd like to put some raised markers on the instrament panel.

There is a brand name of raised markers called "bump dots". This is not what 
I need. Those are too rounded on the top. The raised markers I'm talking 
about are very flat and very easy to see through.

More information about the nFB-Talk mailing list