[nfb-talk] convention stream link

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Tue Jul 6 18:05:59 UTC 2010

That link opens up a .pls play list file.  If you can't open that file, you need to change the file type asociation so that your player can deal with it.  Under ordinary circumstances, however, you should not need to do this because most common media players should be able to handle the .pls file.  If not, you might try Winamp.

www.winamp.com

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail: