[nfb-talk] streaming the NFB convention

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Jul 12 15:47:54 UTC 2010

I haven't looked at the .pls file, but interestingly, (on my Mac), vlc wouldn't play it, but Realplayer would. I suspect the .pls may have been slightly, but only slightly, nonstandard. Still, extracting the steam's URL is trivial and would work regardless. The other option, of course, is a .m3u file, which is nothing more than the URL for the stream in a file by itself.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY