[nfb-talk] nNational con attendance

Jeanette Fortin jeanette at fortin-home.com
Thu Jul 15 18:17:54 UTC 2010

this was my first convention and i didn't get to go to all the  meetings i
wanted to attend, too much overlapping and i was worn out at the end of the
week but it was great. met some great folks and am looking forward to going
back again, not sure about next year but will be in dallas in two years.
jeanette