[nfb-talk] swimming (was: Bard(

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Jul 15 21:33:09 UTC 2010

One of our members here in Minnesota has run a number of Twin Cities marathons.  He ran with a sighted partner, I think with a tether but don't remember for certain.
We also have a couple of members who do some fairly serious biking with sighted persons on tandem bicycles, undertaking some long rides.  As for me, reading your
note leaves me out of breath.  <smile>

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson