[nfb-talk] Mac Voiceover tutorial

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 21:08:57 UTC 2010

Well, as a matter of fact, I can point you to severle sources.  IF you go to:

www.apple.com/accessibility

you will find the Voice OVer guide.  It's in ten chapters.  Now, if you want a series of good recordings that show how to use Voice OVer, I recommend the ones found over at:

www.blindcooltech.com

There are at least 13 good ones there.  Search for "Mac Demo" off the home page and you'll find them.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net