[nfb-talk] Convention Help

Andrea Beasley abeasley at jb11.net
Mon Jun 7 01:38:06 UTC 2010

Hello fellow Federationists,
My name is Andrea Beasley, I am on the National
Organization of Parents of Blind Children. We are
putting on several workshops for our kids in NFB
Camp and NOPBC kids. We are needing help. The
dates, times, and the activities are as follows:
Volunteers for writers workshop Sat., July 3-
10:45-11:45 am, Volunteers for astronomy Tues.,
July 6- 7–8 pm, and Volunteers for crafts Tues., July 6- 8–10 pm.
Please email me at
<mailto:abeasley at jb11.net>abeasley at jb11.net or
call me at 608-314-6384 and let me know if you
want to or can help us in these activities.
Thank you so much,
Andrea Beasley