[nfb-talk] Need Advice: Demonstrating Book Players to Youth

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 13 19:03:07 UTC 2010

The important thing is to allow the students to check out the different
players with an opportunity for hands on experience. As this is probably new
for them the actual hands on experience will do more than worrying about the
actual types of materials. This allows you to get around the boring lecture
by giving them the opportunity to check out different players and ask
questions as a result.
Chuck