[nfb-talk] Recording State Convention Sessions

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 26 02:57:35 UTC 2010

Hello Tina,

    You can do better than a hand-held recorder. Follow our example and
invest in a laptop and some high-quality equipment for best results. Mary
and I did that last year. The results of that investment can be found on
several affiliate Web sites and on the NFB Web Site in the "Members" area.
I'll be recording more activities at this year's convention this summer. A
cab driver we use often is a licensed pilot and has his own airplane. He
will be flying us and the equipment to Dallas this summer and back. This
will enable us to avoid dealing with baggage gorillas and traveling on the
flying bus! It's also a great way for us to remember our silver anniversary.

Peter Donahue