[nfb-talk] Ray McGeorge:

Aziza Cano daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Sat May 22 15:49:07 UTC 2010

She's with her husband, very few people are getting to speak to Diane
directly. The best way to get in contact with her is to send a note with
your thoughts, I doubt she'd leave Ray's side to take a phone call. Keep an
eye out on the emails too, Scott LaBarre is sending out updates as
information becomes available.
Aziza