[nfb-talk] [john at johnheim.com: unethical personal attacks]

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu May 27 23:49:03 UTC 2010

Joseph, if you're going to accuse me of misrepresenting the NFB position,
its only fair that I should get to ask you what you mean by that. Won't you
just explain exactly what I said that misrepresents the NFB position? All I
can remember saying is that the NFB organized protests against audible
signals in 2003. But that is true.

We are both equally guilty of being unwilling to admit we're wrong. So that
doesn't mean anything. You're not willing to admit to the validity of
anything I've said, are you? It certainly seems somewhat hypocritical of you
to criticize me for never admitting I'm wrong when you've never done that
either. At least I'm willing to listen to your point of view.

PS: I didn't threaten you. I have no ability to harm you in any way
therefore I can't threaten you. It wouldn't hurt you to stop insulting me so
thats not a threat.
.