[nfb-talk] Audible Traffic Signal Thread is Over

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun May 30 19:06:26 UTC 2010

As the Moderator I am politely asking that the discussion of Audible
Pedestrian Signals be discontinued.  First, we have been through the
same arguments a number of times before.  Secondly, no one's mind is
changed, and finally things are starting to get ugly with name
calling, attribution of motives and the like.  This will get none of
us anywhere fast.  If people don't stop then I will be forced to take
more drastic action -- which I will.

David Andrews, List Owner and Moderator

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920