[nfb-talk] Fw: Implanted chip 'allows blind people to detectobjects'

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Thu Nov 4 16:14:58 UTC 2010

Nope.  My brain's just fine like it is.
 Honestly, if one adjusts to blindness, why would one want such a thing?  IF not well adjusted, then I suppose one might want such a thing.  but, what with the programs we have in place, one would think such a chip undesirable.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray