[nfb-talk] Fw: Implanted chip 'allows blind people to detect objects'

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Nov 6 23:37:27 UTC 2010

Ray, cut it out.  You are throwing up a red herring by accusing John
of being anti-NFB in this instance.  Sometimes he agrees with us,
sometimes he doesn't, but it has nothing to do with this discussion,
and has no place.

David Andrews, Moderator

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920