[nfb-talk] Fw: Implanted chip allows blind people to detect objects'

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Nov 6 23:56:43 UTC 2010

John:

In a sense, I think you and Steve were debating two different ends of
the same subject.  I suspect you were talking in general about an
opportunity to see or not, and I think Steve was taking a more
literal view, would you put up with the inconvenience, expense, risk
etc.  Yours was more philosophical, his more practical, both parts of
the ultimate decision-making process for all of us.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920