[nfb-talk] OT jaws administrator help

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com
Tue Nov 9 18:46:01 UTC 2010

I am trying to get the personal E-mail address or phone number for the jaws listserve administrators. I have been having trouble with the jaws listserve. I have been on the jaws list for many years receiving and sending messages to the list. Recently I have been having trouble sending messages to the list or getting in touch with administrator. My messages keep getting rerouted to a manager error message saying that I am not a member on the list. I am still receiving messages from the jaws listserve even when they say I am not a member. I am getting very tired of the run around that I been getting from the list generated manager message in trying to resolve this problem. I believe this problem started when my E-mail was changed from Verizon provider to Frontier. I appreciate any assistance in getting the personal E-mail address or phone number of the jaws listserve administrators.
Jerry