[nfb-talk] is Braille the great equalizer

Jeanette Fortin jeanette at fortin-home.com
Sat Nov 27 01:50:57 UTC 2010

i agree with you 100 per cent, why should a blind person be illiterate and
unable to read braille, i have no idea how i would handle many simple tasks
in my home if i did not have the ability to read braille, sighted children
are still taught to read and write even though they use computers so why
shouldn't blind children be taught to read and write. jeanette