[nfb-talk] FYI Are Braille's days as the great equalizer over?

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Nov 27 19:59:13 UTC 2010

Sarah, you're so right.

Once when my daughter was in middle school, when I went to check a paper she
was handing in before printing, I discovered she had written it in textese.
Like "Im, Ur," etc.  I said that style is limited exclusively to texting on
phones, but I'm seeing it on FB and elsewhere now, too.  The basic problem
across the board, blind, sighted, society in general is the lowering of
standards and expectations in all venues of life.

Judy