[nfb-talk] Question about screening Service Animals and Their users.

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 28 22:36:06 UTC 2010

well i wish you luck with your battles.
as a deafblind person i  cannot garantee that i will even be allowed
on the plane unacompanied by a minder. its not happened to me yet but
a friend from over the pond was  due to pay me a visit but because he
was deafblind they refused to let him on the plane without a minder.
if it had been me i think i would have tried to put up more of a fight
 then he did but the airlines having that kind of rules did bother me
a lot.
maybe if we joined together instead of us all fighting our own
indevidual battles we could compile a list of dmands  well what do you
folk think of that.

helene