[nfb-talk] Early resolution

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Oct 5 22:36:10 UTC 2010

Joshua:

As I recall, there will be notice in the Braille Monitor about
submitting resolutions.  In all honesty, if you take such a relaxed,
and informal approach to submitting a resolution, it has no
chance.  If you believe in it, and think it is important, get behind
it.  Seek allies, promote it etc.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920