[nfb-talk] Heritage For the Blind?

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 24 21:38:59 UTC 2010

Here's a link to a Better Business Bureau report on the organization.  It
doesn't say much.  But, that's because the organization hasn't provided any
information.  They're also known as Jewish Heritage for the Blind.

http://www.bbb.org/charity-reviews/national/religious/heritage-for-the-blind-in-brooklyn-ny-736

Cindy----- Original Message -----