[nfb-talk] accounting software

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Sep 9 21:25:18 UTC 2010

Mike,

At the 2009 NFB in Computer Science meeting there was a discussion of an accounting package that I believe was called Accomplish.  The company was
in New Zealand, but it was a commercial product that worked to build in accessibility.  I don't know if it does what you need done, but it was an accounting
package and not just a check writing tool.  I think I may have information at home, or Curtis Chong may be able to get you in contact with the specific
member in Iowa who has worked with this software.

Best regards,

Steve