[nfb-talk] [Vrstream] Fw: [fcb-l] FW: [acb-l]StevieWonderto UN: Ease Copyrights for theBlind

John G. Heim john at johnheim.net
Sat Sep 25 16:03:26 UTC 2010

Harm?! What harm? Stevie Wonder hasn't harmed anybody or anything. He is
helping to exert pressure on world leaders on a very important issue.

If anybody is harming the blind community its you. The only saving grace is
that your opinions aren't more widely known.  I'm blind too and I,
personally, find your opinions an embarrassment to the blind community. I
sure wouldn't want anyone to think that you speak for me.