[nfb-talk] Learning Ally and PC Pitfalls

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:45:19 UTC 2011

I’ll go a step further and say that those people who refuse to use
the word "blind" are showing me the utmost in disrespect, whether
they choose to realize it or not.  Blindness is a part of who I am,
and their refusal to acknowledge that shows me that they just aren’t
comfortable with it, nor with me.

Joseph