[nfb-talk] Thoughts on new carbon/fiber telescoping cane

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:16:43 UTC 2011

The improved cap is enough for me.  I may have to consider one if
finances improve somewhat—I carry a telescoping cane in my backpack
as a backup, along with at least two extra cane tips (one in my
backpack and the other on my person and more if I’m going to be away
from home for more than a day or two).

The boy scout motto is Always Be Prepared.

Pfft, like I was a scout.  *grin*

Joseph