[nfb-talk] Captcha, (I've had enough!)

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Apr 15 14:54:16 UTC 2011

John,

Okay, this is clearer now.  Somehow I was thinking that the validation would have to work in reverse but that isn't the case.  This does seem like one more
alternative to suggest.  I can't think of a case where my identity won't be known anyway by sites presenting the CAPTCHA.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson