[nfb-talk] Cassette Players and Magazines

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Apr 15 22:47:58 UTC 2011

I'm a member of the NFB.
I just joined, last July.
I'm going to subscribe to the E-mail magazine.
I just don't have room for any more Braille books, and I need it in a
more compact way.
The E-mail will solve the problem.
As I stated, I sent the cassette player back, because it stopped working.
Blessings, Joshua

On 4/15/11, Steven Johnson <blinddog3 at charter.net> wrote:
> Joshua, are you a member of the NFB?  If so, I would suggest you think about
> what you just posted.  Or rather let me rephrase that and ask you, who
> produces the Braille Monitor?  Secondly, using your answer, and by default,
> how do you think you would access it?  I really don't think anyone that is
> truly an NFB member is going to enable you with this request.  If you are
> not an NFB member, I would encourage you to really consider going to
> www.nfb.org and check out the site as it contains a whole lot of amazing
> information and resources for the blind...and visually impaired.  You might
> be surprised at what you find.
>
> Just my humble opinion,
> Steve

>>> talk_nfbnet.org/jlester8462%40stud