[nfb-talk] Venting

S Baker srbaker12 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 01:40:57 UTC 2011

The recent research article brought out a myriad of different responses. Some seemed to me(persoonally) over the top. But feelings, whatever the trigger, are real and to be respected. Venting is cathartic and I hope it relieved any stress you felt. Life is too short to raise anyones ire. Each of you must admit that you read differerent perspectives of the same issue. I hope some enlightened you and to me is of the best uses of nfb-talk.
I am not qualified to judge any comments made. They are what they are.My life experience tells me a persons condition or looks is not a good criteria for much of anything. It is what's in your heart, your empathy and respect  for others and how compassionate you are. that better defines a person.
I wish each of you a gentle peace of mind.
Steve Baker

SRBaker