[nfb-talk] John Hime- A different option!

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:41:24 UTC 2011

I guess it depends on what you call mental growth!  Hearing the same thing
time after time, year after year, with variationws doesn't strike me as
mental growth!  Therefore, I feel my approach is a good one and hope others
follow in my footstepts here.  True mental growth occurs when there is true
dialogue and all are listening!  Putting 15 posts on a topic isn't my idea
of a good dialogue!  That's trying to outshout someone!  I of course am not
telling you what to do but maybe I can reach others who are looking for a
solution to all of this!  I say the delete key works just fine!

Jim