[nfb-talk] [Nfbf-l] GDB iPad 2 Drawing

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 1 13:43:48 UTC 2011

Dear All,

There is another drawing for an I Pad on October 15,2011.
Send ticket request to David Evans, along with your checks to: David Evans,
19601, carolina Circle, Boca Raton, FL. 33434 and give your name, address,
phone number with area code and E-mail .
Tickets are $2 each and you do not need to be present to win.
The proceeds of the drawing will go to the Palm Beach County Chapter, NFB.
There may also be other prizes awarded in secondary drawings that will take
place at the Dining In The Dark event to be held at the Palm Beach Airport
Hilton Hotel on October 15, 2011.
David Evans, NFBF
President, Palm Beach Couty Chapter, Florida.