[nfb-talk] Discrimination

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 22:12:22 UTC 2011

Larry,
We all go through hastles and indignity at airports. I think the full body
scanners are
a civil rights violation. We should never be virtually stripped searched
without a reason behind it.
As for your comment about the bus or train, buses will soon have airport
style security and maybe rail someday too. Some places you cannot get to on
land via rail as well.

I think TSA need training in manners and their own regulations; this might
minimize some distress among passengers.
Ashley