[nfb-talk] Convention

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 05:52:48 UTC 2011

Oh there’s a wide range of people at national convention, some of
which have absolutely no skills to speak of.  It’s kind of
depressing, but at the same time it is a sign of hope to see them
there, probably many of them being introduced for the first time to
the concept that more and better are possible—even for them.

Joseph - kf7qzc