[nfb-talk] new NFB canes

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 03:52:48 UTC 2011

I’ve found that happens sometimes with brand new tips, but it
resolves itself within a few days.  The only instance where it has
not done so is for someone using a can that is shorter and therefore
at a more steep angle.

That is why the new NFB folders are not even a consideration for me,
they are far too short.

Joseph - KF7QZC