[nfb-talk] TSA discrimination in Orlando

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 26 06:43:49 UTC 2011

Actually, when I go through the detector I have handed off the cane or put
it on to the conveyor and walked through it. Perhaps I don't consider this a
problem as I have enough travel vision mostly light and object perception
where this is a not an issue. Unless it is obvious that a person wanting to
offer to guide me is obviously putting me in danger I personally don't have
a need to protest.
Chuck