[nfb-talk] Fwd: business with NBP

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Aug 29 21:30:14 UTC 2011

Good afternoon everyone,

Let's remember that a lady named Irene just paid the northeast a visit and
among other things took out the power in many parts of New England, New
York, and other states she visited. Perhaps NBP is in an area of Boston
which is still without power hence the unavailability of their Web site.
This makes very good common sense.

Peter Donahue