[nfb-talk] An idea, to discuss, at 2012 convention

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:55:11 UTC 2011

Family law is determined by each State.  Maryland has a very strong law
because we passed it after my parental rights case in 2008.  Misouri now has
a pretty good law.  Most other States don't have any real protection.
California recently passed a law with little effective language.
I do agree that a resolution at National convention might be a good idea and
will work with Sharon Maneki to develop one.  Then the real work will begin
in a State by State battle because Congress simply has no power to legislate
these issues on a national level.
Mike Bullis