[nfb-talk] Making Our Homes Comfortable and Accessible to Blind Folks

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Dec 17 21:50:01 UTC 2011

I think you answered your own question.  If you have sighted persons
over regularly then you should do things to make them
comfortable.  To do otherwise would be making yourself a bad
host.  Where you draw the line is a personal decision though.  For
example, if you have a working, and adequate TV, you may feel that it
is not necessary to go out and spend hundreds or thousands of dollars
on a HD model, or you may!

Dave