[nfb-talk] THE 12 DAYS OF REHAB

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Dec 19 12:38:50 UTC 2011

Josh, are you talking about the cargridges themselves or the containers?  IF the containers, there is usually a second card beneeth your actuall address card.  That second card should be lifted out and then you will see the Braille.  The reason for that second card is to stop your actual address card from accidently falling out.  this was discovered to be a slight problem just as the talking book program was going ditigal.  Rather than go through the expence of redesigning the containers, they chose to recommend putting a second card in to the container to more firmly hold the address card in place.  On all the actual cartridges I have ever received from my state library, there has always been Braille.  this covers the top side of the cargridge.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: