[nfb-talk] walkers?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Dec 23 01:18:38 UTC 2011

yes you can use a cane and a walker at the same time, you are not going
fast anyway, not the way you did with a cane and swell balance.
My husband did this, and did quite well. he would move the cane in
front of him and then step with the walker.
Can you get a walker with a seat on it, this would help you even more.
Just a thought.