[nfb-talk] ring out the old, ring in the new: an exciting new station is born! See inside for more info.

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 23:04:49 UTC 2011

Hello to all. I'm writing to a bunch of people at once so some of you depending on what lists you are on might get this twice.

I'm here to announce the coming of a brand new  station. What will it be you might ask? Well; find out at the appointed place and time and spread the word.

date: jan 1 2012.
Place: http://listen.ultrastreams.us:8022/stream.m3u
time: 8:00 pm eastern, 7 pm central, 6 pm mountain and 5 pm Pacific.
Join the staff as we do our best to ring in the new year  with  a good time and a new station. Like I might had said before, times change, people change, and a new station is born. We'll have a retrospectives thing, music,  and in general a lot of fun.

Again, find out what it is tomorrow  only on, well, you'll find out. Happy holidays and a happy new year to all