[nfb-talk] Of safety matters (off-topic?)

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 9 19:05:57 UTC 2011

In manhy cities the police officers are given sensitivity training to
appropriately conduct themselves in addressing citizens with disabilities.
While I have never had a bad experience personally I would suggest
contacting your city's ADA coordinator if there is one. You could also file
an ADA complaint with the Department of Justice.
Chuck