[nfb-talk] Drupal Sites & Blogs

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 01:11:13 UTC 2011

Hello,

Can someone recommend a good discussion community for Drupal?  I've posted
questions to the main Drupal site, but my questions aren't really answered
or are swallowed by a mass of other posts.

Also, I wonder if someone can point me to a good blogging tutorial.  I've
set up entries to go to a single page, but I'm looking for a way for
visitors to be able to archive by month.  I'd like to know if I need to be
tagging my entries to make the sorting all possible.  I hope not have to
tag, as this is more work than my relatively small website requires.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Joe