[nfb-talk] Coverage for Blind Driver Challenge®

Sherri B flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 14:53:38 UTC 2011

          I just saw a report on CNN HLN about the World's Largest  cuckoo
clock. It's in California. However, I haven't seen anything on the Blind
Driver Challenge®. I live in Orlando, Florida and local cable news channel
has covered it. So has our Fox affiliate and our ABC station, but I'm
wondering if anyone has caught any coverage from CNN or maybe the sports
channels? Thanks.
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
Vice-president NFB Greater Orlando Chapter
E-mail: flmom2006 at gmail.com
www.nfbnewsline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org
http://nfbfgoc.org

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John
Lennon