[nfb-talk] I think they forgot to turn it on

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Jul 5 16:11:30 UTC 2011

Ah yes Dave,
I will stand uup for my husband here, if the acb can do a swell job
each year, you hear the most part, then there is no excuse for the nfb
to have the same problems yearly.
It isn't as though they haven't had conventions to work with.
Maybe this should be a project that could be worked on threw out the
year, so when they get to convention they will have their act together.
Just some thoughts here.
`